The basics of Omaha Poker
Omaha poker is the second most popular variety of poker, second only to Texas Hold’em. The reason for this is that it’s easy to play and it’s filled with strategy and action. It is similar to Texas Hold’em, so if you already know how to play that game, you will know how to play a game of Omaha.
In a round of Omaha, each player is dealt four cards, and five cards are dealt face-up on the table. All players at the table (anywhere from 2 to 10 people) makes a hand using three of the cards on the table along with two of the four cards that they were initially dealt to form their best 5-card hand. Each player must have no more or no less than a 5-card hand.
You can win a game of Omaha by everyone else at table folding their hands making you the last player left, or if you have the best hand at the table. The hands that you can form are exactly the same as those you would find in a game of Texas Hold’em.
- Games You Can Play On Your Smartphone
- Different Strategies for Roulette
- Besting Omaha Hold’em
- Cross-Linked for the Sake of Poker
- Earn More Money by Being a Poker Affiliate
- Video Poker – A Game That Deserves More Attention
- Upgrade Your Poker Playing Skills
- The basics of Omaha Poker
- Funny slots – make the game a hoot
- All you Need to Know About Poker
- Start Your Online Casino Today With These Easy Steps
- How To Improve Your Chances at Blackjack
- The history behind roulette
- Keeping Up With The Slots
- Popular games on online casinos